Worker injured at Cain's Ballroom


Monday, June 23rd 2003, 12:00 am
By: News On 6


A man is recovering after receiving a high voltage shock Monday at Tulsa's historic Cain's Ballroom.

The 25-year-old man was helping install the building's new roof when a boom he was touching, came in contact with a power source and sent a shock through the man so powerful, that it knocked him off his feet.

He wasn't breathing when emergency crews first showed up, but they revived him.

He's in serious condition.