Child stricken with E. coli goes home
Wednesday, October 27th 1999, 12:00 am
By: News On 6
A four-year-old girl stricken with E. coli
bacteria is back home.
Health officials say the girl suffered kidney failure after drinking unpasteurized apple cider from Livesay Orchards in Porter.
There were nine confirmed cases of the disease.
The girl was released yesterday from the Children's Hospital of Oklahoma.
The state Health Department says there's no evidence that other items produced by the Livesay Orchards pose a health threat