Space Heater May Be To Blame For House Fire


Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 6:19 am
By: News On 6


An overnight Tulsa house fire is under investigation.

Fire crews were called to the home about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. There were two adults and two children in the home near Pine and Sheridan at the time of the fire. When firefighters arrived, they discovered one of the adults used a garden hose to put out the fire.

Official say a space heater may have caught the children's bed on fire.

No one was seriously hurt.