Tulsa family loses house to fire


Sunday, December 4th 2005, 4:17 pm
By: News On 6


A Tulsa man saved his daughter's life early Sunday morning after the family's home caught on fire.

It happened around 2:30 PM Sunday near 2200 East 51st Street North. Firefighters tell the News on 6, the man smelled smoke in his kitchen and was able to get out safely.

He then put a ladder up to a second floor window so his daughter could climb out of the house.

Thanks to his efforts no one was injured. The house was a total loss.