Lemon and Raspberry Mini Muffins
Monday, December 17th 2007, 10:16 am
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 12 servings, 3 muffins each
- Butter-flavored cooking spray2 cups flour
1 cup sugar substitute (made from dextrose, maltodextrin, sucralose)
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup fat-free half-and-half
½ cup egg substitute
½ cup applesauce
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 cup fresh raspberries or blueberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 36 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl blend half-and-half, egg, applesauce and extract.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients combine just until blended. Fold in berries.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 112 calories, 23g carbohydrate, 3.6g protein, 0.3g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1.2g dietary fiber, 236mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD,LD - email@example.com