Curried Potato Salad
Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 4:39 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 8 servings, approximately 1/2 cup each.
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cubed2 eggs, boiled
1/2 medium purple onion, chopped
3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
I tablespoon tarragon vinegar
Exchanges per serving: 1 1/2 starch
- 1. Place potatoes in large pot with enough water to cover. Boil over high heat until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and parsley.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and vinegar. Add to potato mixture and stir to combine. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 118 calories, 21g carbohydrate, 4.6g protein, 1.7g fat,
0.4g saturated fat, 53mg cholesterol, 2.6g dietary fiber, 286mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD