Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 3:52 pm
News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
1 Teaspoon nutmeg
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 Teaspoon cumin
- In medium saucepan, over high heat combine cranberries, vinegar and sugar; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low and add nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne, and cumin. 3. Simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is very thick, stirring frequently.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Tulsa Kids Magazine - November 2001