Cooking Corner: Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Monday, November 29th 2021, 1:44 pm
News On 6
Heather Berryhill is back this afternoon with another fun recipe! In today's cooking corner, she shows us how to make pumpkin spice muffins.
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Can Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Bag Hershey’s Cinnamon Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is heating, prepare a muffin tin by adding cupcake
- liners to each hole.
- Next, mix all batter ingredients together in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Once incorporated,
- add batter to each cupcake liner, filling approximately 1/2 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to
- cool slightly, but eat warm with a spear of butter on top.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes