A Missouri man is suing a Claremore dairy after he said listeria in their raw dairy products killed his wife.
The suit comes after Oklahoma regulators issued a recall last July for Swan Brothers products because of listeria contamination.
Roy Reese said he bought two gallons of milk in June and took them home.
Reese said his wife started to get weak after drinking the milk.
When he took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed with listeria poisoning and ultimately died.
Reese alleges Swan Brothers acted in a reckless disregard to the public by repeatedly selling "defective and unreasonably dangerous milk products."
Swan Brothers has not responded to a request for comment on the lawsuit.