The fire department believes a fire in a midtown Tulsa apartment early Wednesday was accidential.
Two people were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after the fire at the Sheridan Apartments at 6th and Sheridan.
The fire department got the call and firefighters arrived to find smoke pouring from one unit at the small complex.
The property manager told News On 6, the couple living in the damaged unit managed to crawl out a back window and run to his apartment for help.
Investigators believe a problem with an extension cord connected to a window air conditioner was the source of the the fire.