The Tahlequah Police Department says three teenagers are in intensive care after smoking an unknown substance in an electronic cigarette.
The police department stated on its Facebook page Tuesday morning the e-cigarette in question belonged to a person known only as "Nick." Police said the incident occurred at a church parking lot and all three teens are males.
Police have updated their Facebook page to say they've identified "Nick." However, the page did not say if they had talked with "Nick" or what the substance was.