The entire radiology department of the St. John hospital in Sapulpa was evacuated for a while Friday morning after heat and air workers caused a fire on the roof.
The fire started around 11 a.m.
Sapulpa firefighters say the workers used a fire extinguisher, which caused smoke to spread through the building, prompting the evacuation of the radiology department.
Firefighters finished putting the fire out and thoroughly checked the building, leaving the workers on the roof to do repairs.
No one was injured in the fire.