½ cup Egg Beater
1 cup Skim milk
1 cup Flour (Buckwheat or All Purpose)
Pinch of salt
2 Tbs. melted butter (Smart balance)
Makes 8 small crepes (1/4 cup of batter) or 2 regular sized crepes (1/2 cup batter)
¼ cup scrambled egg
Sliced or Chopped tomatoes
1 slice of ham
1 oz mozzarella cheese
To make crepe batter:
1. Whisk skim milk and egg beater until well mixed
2. Whisk in flour and salt
3. Whisk in melted butter
To Make Crepe:
4. While mixing the batter, place skillet over medium heat.
5. Grease pan with small amount of butter
6. Pour ¼ cup of batter, spreading as thin as possible into the skillet. Be careful not to tear it.
7. After about 1 minute, use a spatula to flip the crepe.
8. Let crepe cook on other side for about another minute or until done
9. While the second side is cooking, place scrambled egg, ham, tomato, and mozzarella cheese in crepe.
10. Allow filling to heat up and fold to enjoy.
Note: If you wish to make the crepes ahead, cook crepes without the fillings and place between wax paper. Refrigerate. Reheat on a skillet the next morning and add fillings, fold, and enjoy.