Free Thanksgiving Day Meals On Thursday
Monday, November 22nd 2010, 11:29 am
By: News On 6
TULSA, Oklahoma -- Tulsa County area residents looking for a Thanksgiving Day meal on Thursday will have several options to choose from.
A number of non-profit organizations and several businesses in the Tulsa County area will be offering meals on Thursday, November 25, 2010.
- Salvation Army Center of Hope at 102 N. Denver in Tulsa -- 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- First United Methodist Church at 112 E. College Street in Broken Arrow -- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- United Methodist Church at 4th and Main in Sand Springs -- will be delivering Thanksgiving meals to homebound Sand Springs residents. To be included on the delivery list contact the church at 245-5955.
- Corner Café at 11th and Peoria in Tulsa -- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church at 9100 E. 21st Street in Tulsa -- 5 to 7 p.m.
- Frank's Café at 55th and Mingo in Tulsa -- serving all day.
- Loaves & Fishes at American Legion Hall at 11328 E. Admiral Pl. in Tulsa -- starting at 11 a.m. [Reservations required 918-234-8573]
- First Christian Church at Elm & Lee in Sapulpa for Sapulpa residents -- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. [please call 224-1203 if going]
- Brownies Restaurant in Tulsa will have its mobile restaurant at John 3:16 Mission @ 6 a.m. and at Salvation Army Center @ 7:30 a.m.
- Harmony Worship Center Church at 501 West Adams Rd in Kiefer -- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. [transportation provided for Kiefer residents by calling 918-955-2458]
If your organization or business is offering a free meal on Thanksgiving Day this week, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com